IM TIRED OF EVERYTHING(blowign steam off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
ceeej31;3705043; said:
just deal with all their crap then when you're on your own, write a book about it
easier said than done.

yet its true- just deal with it as the years will fly by and by the time you know it high school is totally over

coolwil30

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2009
miami, florida
the things you're complaining bout is nothin. it's people where i'm from that will kill to be able to have what you have. it's an reccession, people are losing jobs, homes, friends and families. it's people here that only seen horses at a parade, carnival, or t.v. life is like fine wine, it gts better with age!!!!!!

MadRussian79

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Where my fish swim
Bderick67;3705053; said:
Wow you have it so rough. Makes the 15 straight 10 hour work days, 60 miles from home, outside in sub zero temps, feel like a walk in the park. I feel so bad for you.
Yeah doing a job you chose to do. Your action during your life have put you in this position. I'm presuming you are an adult not a 15 yo kid with no options. If you are a kid the my apologies in advance.

I feel your pain at being the sibling on the rougher end. I wouldn't call my younger years rough by any stretch of the imagination but they had their **** moments. My brother currently makes a hell of a lot less than I do but has loads of spending money, still lives at home at 27. Goes on lavish trips. He was always the favored son but I doubt dad would admit it. I hit the road at 18 for dive school (which the parents did help with mainly mom) and have been pretty independent since.

In the end you will win as your sister is likely headed for a particularly rude awakening when she get out of the house. The coddled sibling usually get a royal ass beating when they realize that the world really doesn't give a ****. Just be ready for the ultimate payback when she shows up with her hand out. Not guaranteed but if she's as coddled as you say very likely. No one wants a lazy self entitled spouse or employee.

Plus once you get to my level you get the house, the car, and the 300 gallon fish tank and no one can take it away. Well there's always the IRS but what's life without a bit of danger.

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
i sympathize with the op in the sense of having to feel like parents might prefer a sibling over the other, as my father certainly preferred my brother over me and ridiculed my interests (fishkeeping anyone?). However, the fact that your family has jobs and can afford horses and college for the sister, and a jeep for her, does show that they are not struggling, and while the issue with favoritism does suck, there are other kids out there with worse situations right now. It looks like there's a good chance of being laid off from my job in a couple of months, and with a newborn and bills, it would suck big time, and I don't feel bad for the kid with multiple horses and a good way of life just because parents favor a sibling, because that happens to most of us who have siblings.

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
hmm sounds like you're fraustrated by your situation at home...why don't you do something like boxing as some sort of hobby? maybe it will take your mind off things... :)

jr monster fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2007
Fox island wa
coolwil30;3706454; said:
the things you're complaining bout is nothin. it's people where i'm from that will kill to be able to have what you have. it's an reccession, people are losing jobs, homes, friends and families. it's people here that only seen horses at a parade, carnival, or t.v. life is like fine wine, it gts better with age!!!!!!
I agree, just :chillpill: and wait for the storm to pass. There is nothing to do.
Bderick67;3706216; said:
Owned? What I see is a selfish little brat who thinks it's all about him. Not taking into consideration what it takes to put a roof over his head or food in his mouth. GMAFB even the horses that you've been blessed with are costing an arm and a leg. And then to ***** about what your sister is getting over you:screwy: She is older then you and about to graduate, hit the books and in two years if you achieve the same and are deserving, then you got the right to *****, otherwise STFU and cut your family some slack.
Exactly! Bderick67 has a cr*ppy, and maybie that is the only work he can get, not choice.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
you guys own horses??? if you own horses, it means you have a large property which means you have to be pretty well off finacially.

i think you have a lot more to be thankful for than most. why not just try talking to your parents about it. plus you're less than 3 years from being 18. get out of there and live on your own when you can. but I think you may find yourself wanting to come back home

MadRussian79

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Where my fish swim
Not taking into consideration what it takes to put a roof over his head or food in his mouth.
Kid didn't ask to be born into the situation so he has no reason to take said things into account. Food and shelter are the RESPONSIBILITY of any parent who chooses to procreate, not to mention a legal requirement.

The argument that since he isn't completely screwed he should just smile over getting the short end with regards to his sister can be applied to all Americans. The homeless man on the street in the US is better off that the average person in large parts of the world. That doesn't mean his life is great or that he should be dancing with joy.

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
Also im not asking u to feel bad for me either. I never said that the title says blowing off steam not "Imma lil ***** feel bad" And we have some money but not like we throw it around. Just because we have horses it doesnt make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store