Important info needed banded bamboo (Cat) shark

AncientFishArk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2017
New York
Figured I'd give you guys another update.
Shout out to tlindsey and krichardson. Thanks for the information, and advice. Good to know I have somewhere to go when I come across something that's new to me.

So, she does the flip and roll very little now, and when I see her so it it's usually before I do the water change. Today I haven't seen her do it and I have added some more live rock this week. 2 days ago I added that sterilization filter.

She is a monster when it comes to feeding, eats a good size shrimp cut up. I feed the future Manchu lionfish first last night and before I got more good in the tongs she was in the lion fishes face looking for food. Nite to self, feed her first from now on. She is also swimming, wadding very frequently.

Gotta say this site is one of the best tools you can use.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Shout out to tlindsey and krichardson. Thanks for the information, and advice. Good to know I have somewhere to go when I come across something that's new to me.

So, she does the flip and roll very little now, and when I see her so it it's usually before I do the water change. Today I haven't seen her do it and I have added some more live rock this week. 2 days ago I added that sterilization filter.

She is a monster when it comes to feeding, eats a good size shrimp cut up. I feed the future Manchu lionfish first last night and before I got more good in the tongs she was in the lion fishes face looking for food. Nite to self, feed her first from now on. She is also swimming, wadding very frequently.

Very happy to hear that things are going well and I agree great site.:)

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio

K krichardson

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store