staten island new york
is this it?

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
what can i say?lol

i told ppl to shut the hell up and give him time but they kept going ape and complained every couple of hours

i emailed him a couple weeks ago about rays as well just got some funds and im thinking about it

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
rayman45 said:
is this it?

That is it.. but the picture does not do it justice! Must be the flash.. Check out the Video of the Motoro Pool, in our Video Gallery ;) Video Link - Click Here

I am also thinking his colors are just starting to appear, as he is quite young and likely stressed out from the new environment.. We are likely to isolate it and wait for it to color up, unless we have any immediate takers..

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
nick said:
how much for shipping on a pair of motoros?

is there a discount if you buy 2?

thanks
nick

p.s. i stould by and defended you and your partner through that stupid thing at WW, i hate that site...

Heh.. The shipping map on the website is a good place to start for an 'estimate' of how much shipping will be. Andre is now in charge of all transportation of fish, since he works at the airport.. He will be able to give you a more exact shipping estimate..

The discount for 2 is the combined shipping cost ;) Those are already good prices... No?

Thanks for your support!! :hearts: If it wasn't for people like you guys we wouldn't be here to offer you cool fish

Link - SHIPPING MAP

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Vince said:
Can I see some pictures of the AAA motoro showing patterns please?

Thanks,

Vince

Here ya go Vince..

Pics never do justice.. This guy definately has a stand-alone pattern in the pool.. Its markings are bright and sticks out compared to the rest. He was also the first to start eating frozen krill, and just about anything else.. ;)

Video of the AAA Motoro :)

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
PhullTank57 said:
What rays you expecting to get? Ever get any falkneri? :rolleyes: Also, getting any 'Bolt Cats' anytime soon? If so, how much they usually go for? Thanks! :)

Expecting?? Antenna, Ceja, Yepezi, Otorongo, Motello, any Castexi Variants.. as well as 6 Motoro sp. Peru and a gaggle of common Motoros..

Never seen the Falkneri on the list!! They do come from Peru right? I will talk with Miguel about it tommorow.. Sometimes it is hard because the common names and sci names get all mixed up in the language translation and the fish being handed across from farmer to villager to collector to exporter to importer.. I will look into it..

And Yes the bolt cats have been looming at me on that list for a long time, not to mention alot of other good cats.. Just wanted to make sure we would have some takers when they come in ;)

Keep your eyes peeled.. Always 'adding' to the import request list.. Bolt Cats - Check.

Judging by your avatar, your tank looks 'Phull' anyways. :grinno: Peace

Miles

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
M|L said:
Falkneri ray comes from like Argentina or something, not from Peru.
That is what I thought.. ;) I have came across almost all the rays out of Peru, but never a Falkneri.. Have seen many pics though..

Thanks for clarifying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store