In-Stock List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
I think someone likes small eyed rays! Why dont you just build a huge tank and get yourself an Antenna, a Ceja, and a China.. You will only need like a 20'x50x'2' enclosure :)

dirtydan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2005
California
can you plz post pics of the purivian Gars how much for shippimg on 2

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA

They do best in schools, and if you ship 2, it would cost the same to ship 7 ;) You decide. They only grow to 12-13", and are very passive.

:grinno: One thing I LOVE about the Peruvian Gar is they swim like Puffer fish. They use top and bottom fins to 'flutter' like a puffer, and the tail to navigate.
They also have a flexible body, unlike true gars. This is an AMAZING effect when they are hunting. They will coil their body into an 'S' shape, just like a snake, before striking from a stand-still. I will have to get a video of them in action during the next feeding session.

FalseGarDen.jpg

View attachment 1111728

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Miles said:
I think someone likes small eyed rays! Why dont you just build a huge tank and get yourself an Antenna, a Ceja, and a China.. You will only need like a 20'x50x'2' enclosure :)
Haha, I have something like that in mind. Chinas are great too, but I don't care for antennas a whole lot. I'm not sure why, LOL. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store