Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
How about this.... I will go buy it, and then Don can buy it from me at the meet. Seems like a plan. I'll pick it up when I get my Pbass.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
like to get 5 out of the slate too so i can pick up and extra carpintis from uncle kills. the one i bought isnt doing well if you can imagine. the whole set was 50 and i only took two small pieces. what i steal :naughty:

gotbluegrass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2008
Indianapolis area (Brownsburg)
I plan on being at the January 31 meeting, and have the following available for trade or for sale:
  • Pseudotropheus Socolofi Fry - father is normal color, mother is albino, fry all appear to have normal coloration and are currently about 1" to 1.25"
  • Labidochromis Caeruleus Fry - currently about 1", bright electric yellow with some beginning to get the black banding on the dorsal fins
  • Undergravel filter for 75 gallon footprint tank
  • 10 gallon tank - almost new...used less than 1 week
  • New Aqua Glow Florecent Lamp - 24" T8 20W
  • New Marine Glow Florecent Lamp - 24" T8 20W
The following are currently in use, but could be made available by the January 31 meeting with some advance notice:
  • Solid Pine Stand - 75/90 gallon footprint - Not the run-or-the mill LFS stand made with verticle 1x4. This one has two raised panel doors on a cabinet of solid pine boards. Medium brown stain. Approximately 30" tall.
  • Oak Stand with Canopy - 75/90 gallon footprint - Front and sides are real oak veneer with solid oak trim. Single flush door. Medium walnut stain. Approximately 27" tall. Canopy approximately 9" tall.
PM me for more details or to arrange a trade\sale.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
gotbluegrass;2578504; said:
I plan on being at the January 31 meeting, and have the following available for trade or for sale:
  • Pseudotropheus Socolofi Fry - father is normal color, mother is albino, fry all appear to have normal coloration and are currently about 1" to 1.25"
  • Labidochromis Caeruleus Fry - currently about 1", bright electric yellow with some beginning to get the black banding on the dorsal fins
  • Undergravel filter for 75 gallon footprint tank
  • 10 gallon tank - almost new...used less than 1 week
  • New Aqua Glow Florecent Lamp - 24" T8 20W
  • New Marine Glow Florecent Lamp - 24" T8 20W
The following are currently in use, but could be made available by the January 31 meeting with some advance notice:
  • Solid Pine Stand - 75/90 gallon footprint - Not the run-or-the mill LFS stand made with verticle 1x4. This one has two raised panel doors on a cabinet of solid pine boards. Medium brown stain. Approximately 30" tall.
  • Oak Stand with Canopy - 75/90 gallon footprint - Front and sides are real oak veneer with solid oak trim. Single flush door. Medium walnut stain. Approximately 27" tall. Canopy approximately 9" tall.
PM me for more details or to arrange a trade\sale.
Prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store