Introducing... Ben BGK Squarepants

moonchild1970

BICHIR BABE
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
Spokane, WA
He is good with hand feeding and being near my hands. Thank goodness for captivity bred. Yes I didnt want to get him stuck on just one food. He is eating good and has a full little belly after...lol. So I'm introducing new foods all the time.

dmed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, US
Have you noticed much growth in him yet?

Also, I can't remember if your previous BGK came out in the daylight, but how's this one doing with light? It's my opinion that if you condition them to light early, they will come out at all times of day. I was wondering if you are noticing anything like that. Sounds like yours comes out a lot to eat!

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
any new pics?

bassman440

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2008
who knows
thats cool trust me you wont regret getting that fish.
great pick up

Munroser

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
nic_freak;1976431; said:
wow munroser...17 years old. how big is it?
Sorry to take so long to reply. I keep saying that he's about 12" but my significant other says if that's all I see then I'm more blind than the BGK. :( I guess he's about 14". There's a picture of him in the gallery under my avitar. I am not the one who does all the maintenance etc...I am just the one that plays with him. He's only been in my life for a couple of years...came with the male counterpart...but I adore him.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
He is sweet little itty bitty..i am glad you bought another..you did such a wonderful job raising your other guy... this one is sure to grow right under your wing as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store