Inventory of Fish in 15,000 gallon tank the Mini Mega and new Pictures (Update)

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
I am im awe, and I cant think of anything else to say.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
The TRUST said:
I seriously bow down to you oh Great ONE!
Actually you, Li neoprodigy and your moderators are the GREAT ONES for developing such a fantastic site for hobbyists keeping big fish :thumbsup: :clap

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
DeLgAdO said:
ever considered acrylic panels instead of glass panels?
Both are good. I have a couple of acrylic tanks and don't like the scratches mine have gotten. My glass panels have not given me any problems so far.

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
amzing tank great job. how wide is the tank?
:mwave: :mwave: :mwave: :mwave:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
arapaimag, isnt the black ray a P.Henleii ? Awesome setup and collection. Im glad the fish are doing well even at 70-75 degree temps. Dr. Ross , a ray expert, also keeps his stingray collections in the 70s due to the restrictive cost of heating the fishroom.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
redtailfool said:
arapaimag, isnt the black ray a P.Henleii ? Awesome setup and collection. Im glad the fish are doing well even at 70-75 degree temps. Dr. Ross , a ray expert, also keeps his stingray collections in the 70s due to the restrictive cost of heating the fishroom.
You could be right on the ray. Several people said it was a leopoldi. All I know it is an awesome fish. He has taken down a lot of big fish since I got him.

aeea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Philippines
very very very nice set up! great job arapaimag! you keep us all inspired in taking care of monster fishies!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store