Sep 20, 2019
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New York
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
hello!! I have 2 iridescent sharks. I got them 3-4 years ago and need to re-home them. One of them is about 10-11 inches and the other is about 7-8 inches. I hate having to let them go, but I cannot care for them or provide them with the space they need. I did not do my research when I got them and wasn't aware of how big they can get. They're currently in a 40 gal tank. I am in the Long Island, NY area. I'd like to get at least $20/fish.

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
There is very little chance people will pay you for them unfortunately, it's hard enough to get them adopted for free. Maybe offer them as a trade though for something better suited for your tank and see. Its funny I was just looking to get some for my 350 gallon tank but then after some research I decided to wait until I set up my bigger 600 gallon

Akeno071

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2015
Do you have a LFS willing to pick them up maybe?
When I finally decided I couldn't properly house my 2 fire eels we took them to the LFS to help find them better homes.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

smoose

Feeder Fish
Sep 20, 2019
There is very little chance people will pay you for them unfortunately, it's hard enough to get them adopted for free. Maybe offer them as a trade though for something better suited for your tank and see. Its funny I was just looking to get some for my 350 gallon tank but then after some research I decided to wait until I set up my bigger 600 gallon
where are you located? let me know when you do and if you'd like to take mine! money isnt super important, so my first priority is making sure they get a good home and aren't separated.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

smoose

Feeder Fish
Sep 20, 2019
If you can meet me half way in CT i will l take them off your hands
man, wish i could but I know the drive will stress them out. I moved last year and just transporting them down the block in my car was super difficult. :/

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You could potentially contact ohio fish rescue on youtube and ask them how they transported the ones they rescued.

Reactions: celebrist

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
where are you located? let me know when you do and if you'd like to take mine! money isnt super important, so my first priority is making sure they get a good home and aren't separated.
Haha I wish but theyd eat my PBass growouts. But wouldnt be the first time I let a $25 fish eat $500 in tankmates accidentally

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store