is he a gonner?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
As others have said dont give up! I had my little 3" teug jump out of a tank covered in eggcrate to hit the floor about 8' down. He was mostly dry when I found him. I dumped him back in the tank and he started breathing again. Took a week or more before the injuries started to look better. I had to get rid of him not too long ago at about 18" because he and his buddy teug went on a terror rampage. So with enough care and a little luck he will eat some expensive fish in your tank in about a year too!

Ned Nature

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2007
Quincy, MA
I agree with, uh, everyone else. External wounds always look worse a couple days later ie whang your arm and it hurts, but you get over it. 2-3 days later everyone asks what happened due to a huge bruise but at that point you are ok, just healing. Keep clean water, give food if it will eat and keep an eye out for weird behavior/infections.

Reactions: BichirKing

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
We assume this guy lived???...
Yup shes doing great. Probably tied with one of congi's in thickness. My mother inlaw was the one who found her. She said that it sounded liked peeling tape off the floor. Thats how dried out she was

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
That sucks. Fish that like to jump are like dogs that like to chase cars...they usually don't last long

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store