Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I read that they could have been part of some kind of ritual to bring rain, but they were almost definitely of human origin.
Definitely were human origin. Rain ? I never heard that one.

At the very least all of these mysteries open the alien possibility

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Reactions: CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
That is one theory. Did you read the link or just google and paste ?
I read it the Nick Bostrom paper a while ago.
Idk man that screams "hey aliens we have spiders and cows and birds here" come check us out lol
Maybe, but that doesn't mean that aliens actually came and visited, the history channel link said that it was part of a ritual to the gods to try to get more rain.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; It has been many years since I studied those lines. Two things stood out about them. One is how a not so advanced people managed to lay out the very long lines.
The other was that the images are very big and the full figures can only be seen in total from a very high place.

Am I thinking of the same thing?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I read it the Nick Bostrom paper a while ago.

Maybe, but that doesn't mean that aliens actually came and visited, the history channel link said that it was part of a ritual to the gods to try to get more rain.
No one can really argue what exactly any of these ancient structures are. The problem is that new evidence is throwing a monkey wrench into mainstream archeology and its time lines. You. Cast enough doubt on something other options have to be atledt considered

Maybe the "gods" were aliens

Reactions: CarpCharacin

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hello; It has been many years since I studied those lines. Two things stood out about them. One is how a not so advanced people managed to lay out the very long lines.
The other was that the images are very big and the full figures can only be seen in total from a very high place.

Am I thinking of the same thing?
Yes in addition to only being seen from above. Many of the images depict animals. Birds, snakes, spiders, cows ect ect. Some are humanoid looking images.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store