It Just Hasn't Been My Week.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I call Bull-Ish on that Frank, you are real close to my generation, it may have been on the edge of the whole "haha I'm 16 and have kids I'm famous!" crap, but it was NOTHING like the young folk have to deal with now.
lol dude, this is Philly, everyone has kids.....I remember there were 12-13 year old girls getting pregnant when I was only 13-14. it all started in the early 90's/ late 80's.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
however...I have heard the ladies in AU love American "accents" haha. Kittiee, quick, I need an ENTIRE book of your Australian slang. I'm not flying over and looking for a good time, and ending up with a girl who wants "up the duff'ed" for all my American money! haha
you're picking me up on the way, right?

somewhat. not fluently, my parents are afrikaans so i caught on quickly
LOL didn't you just say you were white a few days ago???

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

LOL didn't you just say you were white a few days ago???
I am... afrikaans is a language XD. The afrikaners are the people of dutch descent living in south africa you silly dumbass hahahah

Reactions: Frank Castle

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
also...what the hell is a bogan woman?
A bogan is someone who doesn't bathe or wash their clothes regularly, usually they're drug addicts or criminals, just general scummy people. :)

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
See P predatorkeeper87 ? You just need to watch more Australian youtubers and apparently you'll learn all the slang. :p

Reactions: Hendre

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
lol dude, this is Philly, everyone has kids.....I remember there were 12-13 year old girls getting pregnant when I was only 13-14. it all started in the early 90's/ late 80's.
ya but Philly is dirty lol.

ya, bring beer for the ride to the airport.

A bogan is someone who doesn't bathe or wash their clothes regularly, usually they're drug addicts or criminals, just general scummy people. :)
ahhh good so my type, perfect. lol KIDDING.
See P predatorkeeper87 ? You just need to watch more Australian youtubers and apparently you'll learn all the slang. :p
I watch one Australian motovlogger that goes by LeadPin on youtube lol, 99% of the time he talks like a nerdy American lol

Reactions: Frank Castle

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I watch one Australian motovlogger that goes by LeadPin on youtube lol, 99% of the time he talks like a nerdy American lol
Well maybe you need to find Australians on youtube that don't want to be Americans. :p

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store