Japes' 2010 Eartheater Work/Photolog

andyjs

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
Ohio
Very nice! It was pictures like these (many of them probably yours) that made me decide to try Geos. I'm hoping to set my little abalios up with something like these this spring or early summer

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
japes;3751336; said:
Eartheaters are not the kind of fish you can just throw into any setup and hope for the best. If you want to keep them, please design a tank around them, not visa versa. Research thoroughly before you buy.
Amen!!

Though, this is a little more diplomatic than you usually are on this forum japes ... was a kinder and gentler japes one of your New Year's resolutions? :grinno:

Given the shorter tank lengths, I'm assuming non-challenging dwarves aren't in the furture cards aye?

cichlid2006

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
Fife - Scotland
very cool pics Japes. you always take excellent pics of your fish and tanks.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Your shots are always stunning Japes. Learning from you has been allot of fun and kept me from a few bad decisions/fixed a few as well. Thanks for getting me hooked at least and good luck on your goals for 2010. I have quite a few as well.

CTU2fan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Port Orange, FL
I always look forward to new Japes threads, very nice :)

I love the orange heads. I'd love to get them but adding a group to the S. jurupari I already have would be overkill, and I"ve grown to attached to the jurupari to trade them out.

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
darth pike;3752624; said:
Amen!!

Though, this is a little more diplomatic than you usually are on this forum japes ... was a kinder and gentler japes one of your New Year's resolutions? :grinno:

Given the shorter tank lengths, I'm assuming non-challenging dwarves aren't in the furture cards aye?
Only a little more diplomatic in this thread perhaps :naughty:.

The dwarf plans out the window for now, but if it did go through I'm not sure what challenging dwarves we even have here in Australia :(

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Ack, that should teach me to post before my 4th cup of coffee in the morning.

By non-challenging, I meant to the geo's. And yeah, your import laws make finding biotope tanks a larger challenge than it is for us. I bet Peter could find you the dwarves though, he seems to find them all down there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store