July Raffle Over Yet? Whats the new August one for the States? LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Yeah...aren't they sweet? Very high on my wish list!!! I cannot believe you never heard of them! All well, now you have :).

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
aye, that i have. I had other peeps on other forums tell me they are super rare, and quite possibly illegal to get....lol...so i guess that kinda decreases chances of gettin them. I guess Oliver from Canada or somewhere...i have talked to him before...can get them in for $1500 a pop...lol....but that you have to get at least 6 of them to make it worth it.....soooooo....ya need a lotta money! :p

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
THAT WOULD BE A PIMP RAFFLE!! Which, btw, am still waitin anxiously to see what it is....i even have ducktaped my socks on so they won't get blown off! :p

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
LOL...yeah, very hard to get ahold of. Thats why I said they are very high on my wish list. Probably one of the fish I want that I will never get.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Oh what i would do to get some! LOL!! Rapps has some Crenicichla sp. 'atabapo' which is pretty high on my list as well!! Problem is he doesn't want to sell them....so theres another pike cichlid i am just gonna forever dream about probably!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store