Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.
amazing tank! jealous!!!!

Dr.Gonzo4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2013
New York
Tank looks great, whats gonna go in it? some puffers amazonian puffers would look awesome, a couple of african butterfly fish too it would be beautiful

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
congrats from 2nd place FH. I'd really like to hate you for it, so if you could just start being more of a jerk, I'd appreciate it.
oh, and good looking tank.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
amazing tank! jealous!!!!

Tank looks great, whats gonna go in it? some puffers amazonian puffers would look awesome, a couple of african butterfly fish too it would be beautiful
Thanks, and actually this tank is dedicated to Crystal Red Shrimp.. Trying build a massive colony to sell some back to a few stores i know ;)

congrats from 2nd place FH. I'd really like to hate you for it, so if you could just start being more of a jerk, I'd appreciate it.
oh, and good looking tank.
Hahahaahah, i was wondering who's tank that was, but yeah, it was a close race and you got a great looking tank too...

Next round is your for sure ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

puffykid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2012
Wisconsin
gorgeous tank man, congrads are in order. What are you keeping in the tank? Wish I had your green thumb.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
gorgeous tank man, congrads are in order. What are you keeping in the tank? Wish I had your green thumb.

But how do you know you dont have a green thumb unless you try? especially with a bit of research and patience anythings possible ;)

prashan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
Sri Lanka
Thanks, i'll actually take that as a compliment since you think my tank is nice enough it could have been stolen off the net :)

Anyway, try reverse search that image on Google and you wont find it unless it leads you to a similar picture here in my 50G setup thread ( which btw shows the whole setup process from start to finish)...

Infact even one or two mods helped with advise on my builds...

That's really a great tank, and just wondered how the contest goes on. Congrats!!! :)

He has a build thread on this tank on this forum - it is def. his tank and not an internet photo. If there is any questions on said photos it is sent to staff for overview for the contest and trust me we look for that kind of stuff, if its questionable it is reviewed. Its a photo contest so no videos - a shot of the tank set up is fine for us for this contest, I don't want to complicate it. As for pond of the month that has been thrown around before and can be looked into again as a contest idea !
Thank you for the clarification!!! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store