Just Returned to the Hobby

CaribeWithaCavity

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2007
Polska Sila
I used to be on Pfury back in the day when it was hoppin. I’ve been to both Aquascape and Shark Aquarium when I used to take my son to fight in NJ. Aquascape was very pricey. Used to have really cool stuff there though.

Reactions: A&A

A&A

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2020
I used to be on Pfury back in the day when it was hoppin. I’ve been to both Aquascape and Shark Aquarium when I used to take my son to fight in NJ. Aquascape was very pricey. Used to have really cool stuff there though.
Both great spots. I remember SA having a much larger selection. PFury was great at it’s height. New piranha discussions daily!

Reactions: tlindsey

A&A

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2020
Yeah, there is an episode of River Monsters I believe where he pulls some monster Ternetzi out of that river over and over again.
I just found the episode. It is actually season 7 episode 4 of Monster Fish where Zeb pulls monster Ternetzi out of a river in Argentina. The first one he pulls is a beautiful specimen.

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Welcome back. I was on Pfury as well. I cannot even remember my user name. It has been a long time. I still have the two t shirts and stickers from way back.
I have seen Ternetzi for sale from Advin fish box a while ago. I think a year and half to be exact.

Reactions: A&A
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store