Just scored a gem

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
They are great fish. And they have a natural morph of blue dark metallic pigment and hypo metallic.

Makes me want one all the time seeing them.

She looks like she needs tlc

Reactions: Ihsnshaik

alecrromine

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2015
Kentucky
Around here we have the persmart and the petco. But up until last year we had nothing else. A place called pet food center opened about a year ago and they get p bass and rtc and a lot of babies. A pbass there was 25$, dovii, was 30, jd is 15 etc (overpriced is the point I'm trying to make. And these are for fish no larger than a 1/2"). Anyhow, that place had some funk on a lot of their fish, so we hit the new joint. That place had this female jd for 20$ and she was kept in a 20h with a couple others that had been killed by her and the guy said he was happy to see her go. So now she moved into a 90 with a male and a l21. She'll get better, and I'm happy with my purchase. I feel like I got the best deal around without driving to Nashville.

There's another spot here to buy fish, but anyone can see within ten minutes of being there that the fish are hurting. They get cool stuff, but none of it would go into my tanks. Not to be named, but it is on a road that rhymes with port Campbell Blvd, in a city that sounds a lot like Clarksville tn.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store