Just WOW

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Isn't that a cayman croc(or something like that)? From my understanding is they stay smaller and are not as dangerous. When my daughter's class went on a field trip, her and a bunch of her classmates petted one.

Reactions: tlindsey

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Well it might be docile, and also with a full belly, but still, how many of us would chance our little girl with such a creature? I had a full-grown 'pet' elephant (actually a resident of an elephant riding tour at a big hotel complex I worked at). She knew me well and was really friendly, loved the bags of pineapples and bananas I brought her about every week -- until the day she got pissed off on a hot afternoon, clamped down on my hand in her mouth, shook me like a rag doll and then threw me about 25 feet. I made the mistake of forgetting that at heart she was still a wild animal. We made up afterwards but I was much more careful. 16 years later my left thumb is still tingling lol.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Oh no way would my kid be allowed no where near this.... everything in the room could potentially cause a tragedy

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well it might be docile, and also with a full belly, but still, how many of us would chance our little girl with such a creature? I had a full-grown 'pet' elephant (actually a resident of an elephant riding tour at a big hotel complex I worked at). She knew me well and was really friendly, loved the bags of pineapples and bananas I brought her about every week -- until the day she got pissed off on a hot afternoon, clamped down on my hand in her mouth, shook me like a rag doll and then threw me about 25 feet. I made the mistake of forgetting that at heart she was still a wild animal. We made up afterwards but I was much more careful. 16 years later my left thumb is still tingling lol.
Where did you land after such a throw?

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Where did you land after such a throw?
She threw me through a grove of thick trees (and past a big metal water cooler) but amazingly I didn't hit any of them and landed on flat ground, came to a stop after rolling another 5 feet or so. My feeling afterwards was that she didn't really want to hurt me (if that were the case she would have just slammed me down on the ground in front of her and then stomped me) -- she was just politely trying to tell me to f*uck off. It was my bad, I shouldn't have been putting pieces of watermelon directly into her mouth then (ever felt an elephant's tongue? It feels like a big slimy bowling ball). Did it many times before, sometimes she closed her mouth on my hand but always let it go. But this time she wouldn't let go -- it felt like my hand was stuck in a concrete wall. After I tried pulling it out she started shaking me -- my staff said I looked like a rag doll. But again it was my mistake; it was really hot which makes them irritable and it was also around her normal feeding time. All of this happened in front of a corporate group of about 60 pax during a team building program when they were making their rafts. They were kind of shocked but as Program Leader I had to get up, dust myself off and act like it was no big deal lol. Later that night my elbow swelled up to the size of a softball, but after a couple of weeks it was ok (except the tingling thumb).

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store