Juvenile Cichla ID thread

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
Liz (Red Devil) & I are working on making this thread a sticky; I have to make a few edits, and it will be good to go.

MonsterPeacock, please PM me exactly where you got each of the pictures so that I can put the appropriate credits in; we want to credit the owners of the pictures in any & all stickies from now on if at all possible.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Great thread of Information..

bassguy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2010
Limbo
Great!! Now that this is a sticky it will never get read and there will still be a 100+ "ID my pbass" threads. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
this helps and all but i need pics of like 1.5-2 inch ones i know for a fact mine are not orino,azul,temensis,or xingu if you could pm me pics of small ones if you have any that would be great if not then ill guess ill have to wait

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
this helps and all but i need pics of like 1.5-2 inch ones i know for a fact mine are not orino,azul,temensis,or xingu if you could pm me pics of small ones if you have any that would be great if not then ill guess ill have to wait
At 1.5"-2" for monos, ocell's, nigros, Pleiazonas and kelberi's....it's next to impossible at that small of a size.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store