Kelberi in 20 long for life

Scoobs55

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2015
If you're serious about it either get a largemouth for the pond, or screen the whole thing in (so it's connected to your house if possible, if not use a greenhouse or something) and you might be able to heat if enough.

But, for the love of god, drop the 20L idea!

What's up mate :D
20g is out for sure. Didn't think it was possible but needed to make sure. I can't do a screen room or a connect to house cause of HOA. Thanks though.

Scoobs55

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2015
Large or smallmouth bass might be better suited for that pond btw,are you aware that they have no relation to cichla/peacock bass?
Yes I know pbass aren't related to the bass more commonly known, just called "bass" because of the similar characteristics. I think pbasscichla are the most beautiful fish. Guess if I do a pond, will need to do smallmouth or large.

Scoobs55

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2015
Get a large mouth they are wicked and much more characterful than Cichla.
Yeah gonna see about that. Need to figure out how to build a pond and all that. Was hoping to drop in just a plastic pre formed liner but that won't be deep enough probably. I like pbass color but a largemouth will be fun. Plus I can catch a fingerling 5 min away if I can get the spawn right?

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
What you need is some sense. You can probably get it online. Just type in information about cichla Peacock and you will gain some sense from that. Probably live a little too, go out and experience some night life, drink and get drunk. Fall into depression and come back out of it and realize that how you were living your life all wrong. Is that good advice?

Reactions: SePPii and cigars

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What you need is some sense. You can probably get it online. Just type in information about cichla Peacock and you will gain some sense from that. Probably live a little too, go out and experience some night life, drink and get drunk. Fall into depression and come back out of it and realize that how you were living your life all wrong. Is that good advice?
LOL!

Reactions: cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
ROFL!

Too funny

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store