Gold Tier Kendragon, Esteemed Contributor

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Don't get me wrong, I agree that Ken deserves it. I have a Bioglass filter BECAUSE of him after all!

However, we labor to maintain this program as a reputable system; I fear that nominations with no evidence would cheapen the system and make it little more than a popularity contest. :)
I was really just joking... I agree you need proof, hopefully what i found works.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I was really just joking... I agree you need proof, hopefully what i found works.
Thought so, but I really couldn't tell lol. Damn internet ambiguity lol :p

I think that should be fine. Some of the other mods might ask for more supporting evidence though.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Thought so, but I really couldn't tell lol. Damn internet ambiguity lol :p

I think that should be fine. Some of the other mods might ask for more supporting evidence though.
That's all I was waiting for (have to be fair). Yes for me.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I agree he is a solid contributor. I vote yes.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
While I most certainly agree that Ken deserves recognition, and I'm not even going to argue Gold, he DOES need supporting evidence for his nomination. Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence. Many of us know Ken, but this isn't a popularity contest. Finding good threads from Ken shouldn't be hard. ;)
Wish i could post pics of my fish in here 1 photo would speak a thousand words in my mind he has helped me along my path over the years could not have done it with out his help......

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Don't get me wrong, I agree that Ken deserves it. I have a Bioglass filter BECAUSE of him after all!

However, we labor to maintain this program as a reputable system; I fear that nominations with no evidence would cheapen the system and make it little more than a popularity contest. :)
For real? I've seen some got nominated/award with nothing but Internet second hand information, while Kendragon information is from personal knowledge and experiment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store