King of diy exposed?

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
Dude, the longest video that you have is 4:36, and I am sure that you aren't trying to make a living from it. It is the people that go on and on and on and on for 30, 40 minutes or so. I do love this hobby and seeing what my friends are keeping, but not enough to watch people on YouTube doing the same thing. No offense to you, you keep things short and sweet. Keep posting links to your videos here and chances are they will get a view from me, but I don't see myself sitting down and watching someone drone on about the 14 different types of neocardina shrimp that they are keeping for 25 minutes any time soon.
I do enjoy seeing other hobbyists updates. I skim longer videos for the info I am looking for. I like Cory from the Coop but I'm not interested in a 2hr live cast. .
Not only that a 1min video is about 10min of work anything longer is to much of a time commitment to upload. But hey, please hit that subscription button so I can spam your email :ROFL:

Last edited:

jjohnwm

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I watched just long enough to see that this conversation is over two hours long!!!

Sorry, but I find most youtube aquarium personalities impossible to watch for very long...and that's when they are talking about fish. But...two hours of listening to them talk about talking about fish? Not in this life.

Last edited:

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
I watched long enough to see that this conversation is over two hours long!!!

Sorry, but I find most youtube aquarium personalities impossible to watch for very long...and that's when they are talking about fish. But...two hours of listening to them talk about talking about fish? Not in this life.
1623973823108.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store