im not even entirely sure wht the fish had tbh,no other fish sick or have been sick,was something that happened within 24 hours,im sure was bacterial and pretty certain none of it will survive a bleach cleansing that im doing.i hardly ever have health issues with any of my fish in my 12 years of keeping them.this was stuff that it had was pretty gruesome
Shouldn’t be any concern as bleach should kill most of what it comes into contact. The bacteria is present in the aquarium normally. It’s not active normally and in small amounts. Once it’s active and growing on fish due to poor water conditions then it can become contagious. So the bleach will kill all this but once the tank is reestablished then it’ll be present in the water again.