Dec 25, 2018
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Ok so with shelter in place I have been redoing the mancave so I am letting go of a few tanks. Its been quite the task but i finally finished the upgrading and selling 3 tanks.

1st is a combo deal for $800
450 GALLON ACYLIC tank dimensions are 8 ft long by 3 foot wide and 30 inchess tall. Tank has been drilled on side and back plugged once on the bottom...taken down 3 months ago been stored outside but covered.
240 gallon tank i used as quarantine tank but i figure u can use it as a sump if u would like. 8 ft by 2ft by 2ft acrylic also drilled on back for overflows
Both tanks hold water 450 is in great shape 240 i would rate a 6 out of 10. But abfew bottles of novus and you can have some nice tanks in a couple of weekends lol.
Also for sale maybe if buyer does not come through by end this month is a true monster tank for those of you who want to level up.
1960 gallon acrylic tank. Dimensions are 16 ft long by 4 ft wide by 4ft tall. 1.5 thick acrylic made by aquaart. Tank has also been drilled for 2 inch overflows. Right now nit for sale but if potential buyer flakes on me end of this month....it is for sale at $13k. I do not have pics at the moment but will take a few when i go to storage unit.
Btw the 450 is still onsite but the 240 is at storage also so pick up will have to be coordinated.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest

DRUKENMUNKY

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
I had to pay a contractor to remove the sliding glass doors to move out as well as pay to have them reinstall the doors after it was removed lol

Reactions: Jacob92677

Chief Tom

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2020
As someone who is just getting into the hobby, I would ask if you had any idea wtf? It looks like you started a public aquarium and gave up on it. I'm probably wrong. Just sayin.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store