Status
Not open for further replies.

fcamargo6thave

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Jersey City NJ
fcamargo6thave;2407870; said:
Some might argue the authenticity of the ball which i am not saying yours is not real but michael jordan would sign the M as a 23. I do not know how Bird would do sign it but Jordan started signing his autograph with the 23 after 1996.. ( just giving u a head up if anyone argues authenticity)

Pendog i am such an idiot I am sorry :(

pendog66

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
ohio
www.youtube.com
fcamargo6thave;2412691; said:
Pendog i am such an idiot I am sorry :(

its cool, i have a bunch of stuff to get rid of PM me if you are interested. other items include:

1. Peyton Manning autographed mini helmet
2. Bob Gibson autographed baseball
3. Michael Jordan mini basketball complete with picture, career stats and autograph. (all on the basketball)
4. And a Authentic TJ Houshmanzadah autographed jersey

pendog66

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
ohio
www.youtube.com
come guys this items must go, prices for other items are Manning mini helmet is 100, Bob Gibson ball 125, michael jordan ball 300 obo, Tj Houshmanzadeh jersey 150 autographed

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Did your mom make that Certificate of authenticity?

pendog66

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
ohio
www.youtube.com
ewurm;2425113; said:

haha funny "richard" i get these items through a charities rep so yes by my mom, are you retarded???? why would i try to fake these autographs, all of them are legit...

sorry everyone, now that we got the re re comment out of the way we can sell some stuff.. New on the list we got a Johnny Unitas and joe namoth (spelling) autographed football, pm for the price

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
ewurm;2425113; said:
i do volunteer work at a mobile clinic for people under the poverty line. As part of a fund raiser, we asked if the miami heat could give us an autographed ball. They were kind enough to oblige. It arrived in a very carefully packaged box, and about fifty papers to sign to confirm we did indeed receive it. Along with the ball there were a few documents to confirm the authenticity. I've seen many genuinely autographed objects, and NONE of them had such as poorly designed certificate of authenticity. If this is the real deal, you had better have some better looking paper work to confirm it...

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
pendog66;2425516; said:
haha funny "richard" i get these items through a charities rep so yes by my mom, are you retarded???? why would i try to fake these autographs, all of them are legit...
Like my other post said, I deal with charities as well. One of the obligatory papers to sign before you get possession of these things is one saying that you are not legally allowed to sell them for your own profit. If you got it through a charity, it may only be sold to benefit that charity. You got some explaining to do...

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
Another thing...a big thing about signatures is that they don't change. Athletes spend very periods of time signing over and over again. Their signatures are virtually identical to each other. Special tell-tale characteristics are present in their hand writing. Notice how the M is rounded in the Magic signature in the official ball, and pointed in yours. There are darker smudge marks on yours where it looks like someone was trying to copy the signature. When you take too long to sign, such as when you're trying to match a signature, it leaves these marks. There are many other differences. Either you are scamming, or you were scammed buddy...

pendog66

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
ohio
www.youtube.com
they look close enough to me and unless you are some kind of perfect person the signature is going to be the same everytime. last time i checked my signature can be good or bad when i sign something. you cant base it off of one picture. and no the things were not bought at a charity so it is not illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store