Lenticulata and Atabapo 1 pikes

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Hows the aggression with the Freddy? I have mine in with tank mates and he may end up being a solo fish.
Not that bad. But he is running the show though. The Atabapo 1 tried to start stuff. But right now just puts them all in check. No death chases

Reactions: juddb

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
When I was growing out my group of lents, they hated parachromis. They pushed around all the other CA cichlids I kept them with but with the parachromis it was different. They tried to kill every parachromis I had almost as if they recognized by their jaw profile that they were direct competitors. Since then, I've only kept them with fish that aren't piscovores.

Btw, they killed a grown red tiger motaguense and I had to remove the loisellei to save their lives.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
When I was growing out my group of lents, they hated parachromis. They pushed around all the other CA cichlids I kept them with but with the parachromis it was different. They tried to kill every parachromis I had almost as if they recognized by their jaw profile that they were direct competitors. Since then, I've only kept them with fish that aren't piscovores.

Btw, they killed a grown red tiger motaguense and I had to remove the loisellei to save their lives.
Dam thats crazy!!! I think a group they are more fearless and powerful compared to a single specimen. So far my lent and Atabapo were smashing heads. Now the lent bows to the atabapo. Right the Freddy punks them and the gold wolf give both pikes problems. Some reason the gold is more brave now.

How big were your lents?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store