LETS SEE THOSE BETTAS!

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Don't care, :irked: that's how the person DID come across to me. An' don't call me 'hun'! ......:D You're just kiss'n up 'cause they complemented your fish! :D:ROFL: :popcorn:

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
I don't "kiss up" to anyone first and foremost. You are just being a grump for no reason. You can accept that or not, does not really make a difference to me either way.

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Also, YA, don't care about agressiveness. I bought them for eye candy. They are not stressed, or else they would all be wearing their 'stress stripes', correct? The females can be kept together if certain conditions are met : 1) No male Bettas are in sight, or any that closely resemble the male. 2) tank is nice and big 3) all females are young and same size, and all are released into the same tank at the same time. They are fine. The person who raised them did so in same hard water and pH that I have. They have Bettas over 4 years old that are still vibrant and healthy. To each their own, whatever works best for you, I guess.

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
kevinfleming, this is what I mean.....I extra put the smile and rofl, so you would know that I'm joking about the 'hun' thing and the 'kissing up' thing. You are the one taking it too seriously. :D It's Friday, Yahoo! Let's have a good one, ok ! ? :cheers:

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
I was just making a point is all. That point being that it is hard to define a "tone" when just reading text. I do not think she meant any harm, and I am not angry or anything. I like you, think you are good peps. It's all good :)

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
My betta is so ugly compared to these lol, but I still love him.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Younglin;5160712; said:
@ <- That is called the at symbol. So uhh...
i was confused by your post so just wanted to make sure

but can you elaborate? why are you laughing at her? she seems to know what she's doing and it seems to be working for her. what did she post that made her look dumb enough to lol at her?

just wondering

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
The post just seemed so unnecessary. It just amused me.

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Some one infamous that I know, once said : "If some one says that they know everything about something, you know for a fact that they really don't. It means that they are closed-minded, and will not take into consideration any one elses' views or opinions. They are actually telling you that they are unwilling to learn anything more."

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
betta 021.JPGbetta 007.JPGbetta 016.JPGbetta 003.JPGBeautiful Betta's every one.. here are a few of mine..

betta 021.JPG

betta 007.JPG

betta 016.JPG

betta 003.JPG

Reactions: Balistik928
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store