Let's see those Commons/Comets/Shubunkins!

Eupterus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2006
Bennington, VT
I like your red and white stripey goldfish KittyKatFish100.
I have an orange wakin/watonai type goldfish from a feeder tank. I called this goldfish Bromley because I got the goldfish from Manchester VT. Lives in a 40 gal planted tank and likes to be in the plants.

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington

My current ONLY Shubunkin, this little guy (only ~4.5") was a $4.95 purchase and a test for my Bowfin, aparently, he/she was too big to get eaten...I have since moved this beautiful fish to my 55gallon feeder stock tank. (where his new name is King Shu!)

This is pic isn't of the tank, but it is where I hold my smaller commons in good conditions, prior to letting them play with my oscars or bowfin...

These 3 big Shubunkins (as ID'd by Lupin, as I wasn't sure what they were due to size) were a rehome from a 30g bow, that's a human skull in a 90 gallon for comparisons...Each 9-10" easily. They now live in an outdoor pond that I am regularly helping the owner with maintenance.

KittyKatFish100

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2009
Nowhere
They are gorgeous fishes, that first one is quite pretty. I almost wanted to pick up another shubunkin today that was gold and black marble colored. Beautiful but I had other places to go...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store