~~~LET'S SEE THOSE EARTHEATERS~~~

hibackgoldaro

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2018
Toronto, ON
here's my dominant pair...i have a colony of 5 red head tapajos in a 150g with my asian arowana..geos are starting to get some size and colours...their streamers are starting to grow in also...can't wait until they fully mature...putting in white pool filter sand was perfect for these guys...they constantly change the bottom of the tank shifting thru the sand..

geos1.jpg

BMac91

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2011
Alabama
here's my dominant pair...i have a colony of 5 red head tapajos in a 150g with my asian arowana..geos are starting to get some size and colours...their streamers are starting to grow in also...can't wait until they fully mature...putting in white pool filter sand was perfect for these guys...they constantly change the bottom of the tank shifting thru the sand..

View attachment 1299160
Beautiful!

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

View attachment 1299160
I have a group in a 125. What do you do to yours to get them to grow large? Mine have stayed small (3in max) forever, sometimes they show nice color but not always.

hibackgoldaro

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2018
Toronto, ON
I have a group in a 125. What do you do to yours to get them to grow large? Mine have stayed small (3in max) forever, sometimes they show nice color but not always.
i feed them 2x per day..hikari gold pellets...they will also eat scraps that my aro misses during feeding time (shrimp/meal worms/scallops)...50% water changes weekly...nothing out of the ordinary...finally had my first spawn the past month also...growing out some fry now...2 biggest males and dominant female are around 5" now...

Reactions: Empyreal
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store