lets see those pups!

ElJefe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2007
Texas
heres mine the first pic he's bout 3 mo. and the second pic he's six months the last three are present(9months).

jeffery.jpg

jeffery-4.jpg

jeffery-1.jpg

jeffery-2.jpg

jeffery-3.jpg

Idealconcepts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Moved
Some pics of my dog, mentally a pup, physically a adult dog. 2.5 years old and a big teddy bear. In the first pic she is the one showing her teeth the middle dog, didn't know she did this when she runs until I saw this pic.

v2IMG_1103.JPG

v3  Dog Park September  2007 (10).JPG

Mystix212

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Heres my puppy my mum brought on impulse 3 days before christmas. Shes a Lhasa Apso x Maltese. She'll be 2 months old come 6th of January.

ElJefe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2007
Texas
Idealconcepts;1393865; said:
Some pics of my dog, mentally a pup, physically a adult dog. 2.5 years old and a big teddy bear. In the first pic she is the one showing her teeth the middle dog, didn't know she did this when she runs until I saw this pic.
my dog Jeffery doesn't realize how big he is, still knida funny. he also has two other dogs that are smaller and faster than him so they make sure he gets plenty of cardio!:ROFL: i took him to the vet this weekend and he got a clean bill of health, he weighs 76lbs!

ElJefe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2007
Texas
Freeze_Dried_Bloodworm;1403774; said:
Here are both my 3 year old dogs, and both are mutts :headbang2
sometimes mutts are the best dogs! btw having them chained tends to make them more aggressive...

Idealconcepts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Moved
ElJefe;1403751; said:
my dog Jeffery doesn't realize how big he is, still knida funny. he also has two other dogs that are smaller and faster than him so they make sure he gets plenty of cardio!:ROFL: i took him to the vet this weekend and he got a clean bill of health, he weighs 76lbs!
Same with our Rott. When people come to the door she usually barks once or twice, then when she recognizes you it gets worse. She won't stop wanting you to pet her and she ends up stepping on your feet and licking your hand if you don't pet her. This usually happens only for the first five mins because she thinks people come over just to see her.

Read up on walking/gaiting your dog as exercise also. I have read that hard running builds up their chest and front part of their body but does nothing to help building up their rear hips where is where they usually have problems with hip displayshia (SP??)

Idealconcepts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Moved
Freeze_Dried_Bloodworm;1404053; said:
I don't keep them chained but I'm forced to from time to time :)

They should be fine if it is ocassionally, not a day to day thing for long periods. We do this with our dog when we go camping.

We almost were asked to leave (kicked out) because she would bark at people who walked by from other campsites, but the campers behind us and next to us she didn't care. She was on a lead with me holding it, not teathered. She decided everyone in the vicinity she had to warn if someone that she didn't recognize or wasn't part of the group walked by.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store