Let's see your "fish room"!

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
That is a gorgeous room, let alone the fish. Didn't you used to keep a Malagasy community tank? Or am I thinking of someone else?
That was me, didn't care for it to much at the size of the fish I had. If the dambas were adults I'd probably still have them, the ones I had were a different kind and didn't really do it for me.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
sweet basement! fish room and home theater! now you just need a bar!
That's next along with a few more things. I took over a fish room and so trying to sell the items you see towards the end of the video.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
That was me, didn't care for it to much at the size of the fish I had. If the dambas were adults I'd probably still have them, the ones I had were a different kind and didn't really do it for me.
Understood, yeah they're real slow growers. You must have had Maculatus.

jeaninel

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2014
california
I remember when we first moved in, the entire basement was supposed to be mine, that got cut on half and got the smaller part :)

Wow! Nice space. I wish I had that much room for all those large tanks!

dan518 dan518 I feel your pain. My house is tiny too. I'm trying to figure out where to put another 135 lol. The tanks are taking over the house. I have a 55 and 20 long in my bedroom too.

Reactions: stempy

stempy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2011
Galloway, OH
Mine is not a tank room per se. Tanks in my garage is a better description, but I hope to have that remedied in the not too distant future. After setting up 4 , I got the no more tanks in the house memo from the boss. Originally I was just going to do a couple out in the garage, but somehow that evolved a bit. Here it is (excuse the mess) as of today, but changes are coming.

I have to work the tank to the left which is 7x2x2 and these other projects into the mix.
5'x3'x27" 250 gallon

8'x4'x27" plywood around 500g
Nothing wrong with using the garage, use what's available :) my son actually just suggested we turn the garage into a fish room but it's just to cold in Ohio for it :(

Reactions: robham777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store