LFS: USA & CAN

Kayota

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Southern IL
Hardware & Pets in Murphysboro, Illinois seems to be fairly knowledgeable and they have some really interesting sp. although my N. notopterus was mislabelled. They also had a longnose gar, some piranhas and a really overpriced vampire pleco among other things. Petco in Carbondale is fairly run of the mill but the main fish guy, Eric, is very knowledgeable. Dee's Pets in Marion has a wide selection but the staff are kind of dense... And Fish Tales in the same town is crap, don't go there for fish. LOL

1better

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2009
Minnesota
Tropiquatics in North St. Paul, MN

I know the owner of this shop personally, he's got an awesome selection of fish, quite a few oddballs and some you've never seen before. Decent selection of driftwood and an OK selection of tank supplies and accessories. He knows his fish and takes care of his tanks very well. His prices are pretty good as well.

You can see some of his stock here: http://www.facebook.com/Tropiquatics

Alqua

Feeder Fish
Jan 13, 2013
Boulder
But to add to this thread aqua imports in boulder CO is a decent store they got pretty pricey lately though Fish palace in aurora CO is a great store

NEW STORE : Catfish charlie's is back after Many years 1312 Centaur village DR. - Lafayette 303-665-3322 or catfishcharliestropicalfish.com there just getting started and are a little small but they had a nice Motoro ray and they sell live black worms which i don't see to often The owner told me that he will order any fish on my wish list he can find
Had to make an account after much lurking just to reply to this so my apologies if I screwed up quoting somehow :(
I've seen Aqua Imports many times but never knew it was a fish store so I'm going to check it out today, thank you for listing it
Catfish Charlie's is an excellent place even if they are small. They're very friendly and their fish are always in good condition. They can have my money any time

FishTanksOfCO

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2015
Colorado, US
Great White Aquatics, 4112 South College Ave., Fort Collins, CO, 80525
The Fish Crew, 1414 East Harmony Road #1, Fort Collins, CO, 80525

HBO CH

Feeder Fish
Sep 19, 2012
Switzerland
Dear All, I am relatively new to the Forum, I am in Switzerland and I am traveling for Business to the West Coast. Any updates on "sight seeing" shops in Seattle, San Francisco and L.A.?

Thank you for your answers,

HBO CH

Podzy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2015
Toronto
Aquatic Kingdom , Mississauga ON Canada
Dragon Aquarium , Mississauga ON Canada
Rivers 2 Oceans, Mississauga ON Canada
Archer Discus , Whitby ON Canada
Upper Canada Discus , ON