Lil Marble

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
No, he's not mature yet...... Maybe I should add a female or 2, see if that helps them along......

Stupid midgets. Going on like a decade now, still no F2. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Almost there if it’s 2 yrs old isnt it?
Should be, but he was the runt.....

I know at least one of his brothers have reproduced already......

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
what does your current stock list look like? been a while since we have talked.
I'm ashamed of myself...... There might be more black then brown here...... But still working on the Marbles. Hoping 2020 will be the year I finally get to start seeing some pups.

I'd be lying if I said I ever had plans of keeping blackies like the ones that are here. Stuff just happened. Let's just say I'm really excited to see what could happen with it.

The move we made a little over 2 years ago changed everything. Took more then half what I had. Took a lot to stand back up, but feel like it made us stronger and put us in the right direction. Not gonna lie, last 2 years have been pure hell. I just hope it ends up being worth it.

Reactions: Tobiassorensen

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
well that is surprising to hear from you lol. our trials will always be worth it and it seems even leads us in directions we didn't know we would go. i look forward to seeing more.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Wow can't believe how small he is at 2 years. Very nice Al.
There's a smaller female here that's even older...... :(

Funny thing is the blackies seem to grow just fine. I have to keep constantly shuffling if I keep black and brown together.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
well that is surprising to hear from you lol. our trials will always be worth it and it seems even leads us in directions we didn't know we would go. i look forward to seeing more.
Like I said, I'm ashamed of myself. Marbles will always be my favorites, but recently the marblism has been very frustrating for this guy, so I've turned to the dark side where the light seems much brighter considering the situation.......

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :)

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store