lilyann’s Journal: Congo Riverine Biotope Build

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Because I was too spontaneous and did not think before I purchased the wild Altums, I have had to move my Alenquer discus pair into this tank to move the Altums into my 60 gallon. A very bad case of not thinking something out well before acting. So, right now, until the Altums are of size that they can go into the 180 Gallon tank, this is an African Congo tank with a discus pair. The perfect answer would be that I can convince the hubby that I need a 75 gallon tank to put the African tetras in that I have in the 180 gallon and make the 30 gallon an African biotope as well, but with smaller African tetras. Im having to juggle fish right now between tanks because of my lack of planning. :(

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Soon as the Angels get some size on them and their fins recover from shipping damage Ill move them and the discus. Not sure how long this will take- maybe a couple of months?

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
Cracking pair. You going to be breeding them?

Where is the pics of the angels? A nice dinner for the hubby should see him more agreeable with a full belly and beer in hand. lol

Reactions: Lilyann
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store