Liquid Death!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I like the fact it is in a can. I wanted to buy some Sam Adams Boston Lager recently but it only came in glass bottles so I passed. The cans can be recycled and will be picked up from the side of the road. Plastic stays and slowly makes it's way down grade as it breaks into smaller pieces till it reaches water. In the water a lot of it eventually make it all the way to the ocean.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
It's all about marketing!

I remember a news story about someone selling hot dog water. Just did it as a gag, but they sold out..........at $40 a pop!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; I like the fact it is in a can. I wanted to buy some Sam Adams Boston Lager recently but it only came in glass bottles so I passed. The cans can be recycled and will be picked up from the side of the road. Plastic stays and slowly makes it's way down grade as it breaks into smaller pieces till it reaches water. In the water a lot of it eventually make it all the way to the ocean.
boxwater.jpg

Can I order a case? I need to send to my ex-wifes address
Ya'll must have had some wild times lol.
It's all about marketing!

I remember a news story about someone selling hot dog water. Just did it as a gag, but they sold out..........at $40 a pop!
Hotdog water....some people are just crazy!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store