regani - 1 female
sp. affin 'wallacii' Colombia - 2 male

fish speaker

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2006
NC, USA
I managed to get a couple of better pictures of the punctata tonight:

Posing here with a couple of my Hoplarchus psittacus. I have a pair of psittacus in another tank raising fry, and these I'm almost sure have paired off. I'm not sure you can make out the area where they have cleared sand away all the way down to the acrylic. It's a nice area, with the driftwood closing it off...and I've watched them cleaning the driftwood, too, as if in preparation for spawning. The pike is what may turn out to be the "odd man out" of the punctata. Looks like I have a female and 2 males, and this is the smaller of the 2 males.

Best shot I have gotten yet of the punctata! This is the same one as in the picture above. I took one of the dominant male, but it wasn't entirely in focus.

Reactions: mrrobxc

LobstersGoPeenchPeench

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Iowa, United States
my bad boy sveni, owned a venz and a xingu 1 at one time too :eek:, hopin for some dwaves to come in to my lfs i told em to order me some and they are normally pretty good at it thats how i got my sveni at least

perfect_prefect

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2008
iowa
cincta, hoping the lfs still has more cause im planning to pick up another and hope for a m/f pair

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
6" johanna
10" "Atabapo Fire"
6" lucius (male)
6" lucius (female)
3" "belly crawler"

zoomed.com