lmb wont eat

FLiP129

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
pembroke pines, fl
well like i said he likes to sit under the waterfall where we cant see him, the other day we scared him out with a net, he swam away good. doesnt look sick, but i think the sore is still there. after the first week we got him, i witnessed him chase and trash a brim... i dont think he got it though. after that i thought he was eating, but like i said we are going on a month and all the food is still swimming like its all good.

FLiP129

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
pembroke pines, fl
my brother told me a rumor that he heard. it said that if the bass's fin on his back is down she is stressed... i have yet to see that fin come up on our bass

dfresh115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
dahlonega,GA
just wondering. I just had a lmb die from largemouth bass virus with the same eating symptoms but he had sever swelling around his head and tail areas. Hopfully its just him adjusting. best of luck to you.

Rays of Sunshine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2010
Georgia
www.youtube.com
I believe your fish is still healing. I thought I might lose my 1 foot brown bullhead after it was hooked too. It was caught on 5-28-10 and didn't eat until
6-29-10. No matter what I put in the tank, it wouldn't eat, it would move the food and constantly clean. Then I tried HBH super soft krill and spirulina pellets and it start sucking them in. The catfish eats well with no problems.

FLiP129

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
pembroke pines, fl
GREAT NEWS, all the cichlids, the blue gill and the 2 shinners vanished... thinking the bass finally ate. we went to the bait store bought a dozen large shinners. needless to say they are no longer living

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store