look at me beautiful fish... ull love them.

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
Ugly gravel...cool fish though

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
Is that colorful dempsey a proven male? Its gills make it look like a hermaphrodite.

Cool fish and awesome gravel.

skiptomyzoo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
San Diego, CA
and the tanks edges are still hanging off....if your tank cracks, which i hope it doesn't though, don't tell us we didn't tell you so (many times in previous threads).

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
you have very nice fish... they are very colorful and look healthy.

cookiemonster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2007
Washington
jaro_kapsel;1482092; said:
Let me ask U sth,is that fashion there to put pots in tank?
Don"t U think it can B nice to put there some coconut,more natural.
Here UR my tanks with coconuts: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1482063#post1482063
Dude, ease up on the instant messaging slang. It's hard to read and, since you capitalize the U's B's and R's, it probably doesn't save you much time typing. You have a very nice tank with the Thorichthys though. Do you have any pictures of your salvini?

Convict breeder, despite my feelings about your tank setup, this thread is, after all, about your fish, and as usual, they look very nice. :)

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
convict_breeder;1480647; said:
well here are teh pics and by judgeing by the sizes of teh FMs can u tell me if i have a male and female. after i moved teh driftwood out the ( hope is male ) fm is now chaseing the smaller one around alot now, and they were paired up b4 but now something happened. dunno tho. i love my pink female convict!! just look at her. and can u all replie within 25 mins please as i have 25 mins on the computer right now.
it doesnt matter what we think. its what you like and if you like teh gravel and teh driftwood and teh corners hang off teh dresser then its all good.

karlamaria

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
in Montana
very nice fish. thank you for sharing. I also have fire mouths :) yours are males.

Meadows117

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2007
West Virginia
Haha I'm only one post every once in awhile but man i gotta agree... people are def. bashing you a little... and red underlined giant type is ... well .. lame...

that being said nice fish get the tank sorted out.. the pot could look ok.. but for the love of god kill the gravel... have a good one man...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store