looking for a starter predator!

predator1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
Toronto Ontario
u kiddin me yeah the fish looks active healthy but I want it too look more natural like so the fish feels more secure n stuff so a prob my tank turn out like noth those tanks the one you showed me and the one I posted combined since cleaning those plants and the convict or oscar will rip out n stuff and so cleaning will be pain so Il get a tank like the one you showed me excpept sand wood few more plants secure with bottom under rocks so the convic or oscar wont ripem out.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
u kiddin me yeah the fish looks active healthy but I want it too look more natural like so the fish feels more secure n stuff so a prob my tank turn out like noth those tanks the one you showed me and the one I posted combined since cleaning those plants and the convict or oscar will rip out n stuff and so cleaning will be pain so Il get a tank like the one you showed me excpept sand wood few more plants secure with bottom under rocks so the convic or oscar wont ripem out.
you want your tank to look like that one except change everything :p good thing that makes sense. So pretty much you just like the size of the oscar in that sized tank.

Sent from my cave

predator1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
Toronto Ontario
you want your tank to look like that one except change everything :p good thing that makes sense. So pretty much you just like the size of the oscar in that sized tank.

Sent from my cave
you just like the size of oscar that tank... no. I prefere larger older oscars than younger smaller ones and Im putting 1 oscar with convict both young and have 20g spare tank filter E.T.C I have and have bread platies before 10g by axident and there easy to care for when young and I already researched how to n stuff so Ima bread platies 20g for show since they look very cool and feed 1 or 2 a month just as treat.. o and could I get a worm out of my garden or snail out of garden or slug to feed t oscar as treat? can you name some foods other than pellets like meaty and it doesnt have to be live food thats good for oscars? since feeding pellets is okay I guesse but I want to give him and the convict a varied diet to make interesting for oscar idk just want to expirement with different foods that the oscar can eat with out any problems ;).

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
In your other threads you said you decided to do a community chichlid tank, now your back to the oscar again?

funcolandtrav

Gambusia
MFK Member
andrew I ****in love yea!!!!!!! ima go and buy the fish I always wanted first place! the red devil in a 75 gallon long! hoepfully when transporting into university it will fit! anyways guys thank you so much for your wonderfull help! anyways now im off to post questions about cleaning it since il be getting tank this june!
Get a bunch of them like this! Some babies I kept from the last fry. :)

LolImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1335736901.197524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store