Lost causes.

soon hock

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2011
in the water
Wow, not sure how this thread has got to this!

....and yet you go and stick your unwanted nose into our thread, lol.

Just for the record, I believe you have fish in your tanks. Unbelievable, lol.

Guys, don't worry too much about Mr Hock, I've looked through his posting history and the guy likes nothing better than a verbal punch up, some of it's quite funny actually.

This guy has a load of mates in the Japanese jungle and apparently they all have a good laugh at us on the forum when he tells them some of the stuff that he sees on here! Yes, it's all there in his history if anyone cares to look.

I think the clue to his objectives on this forum are in his name. He's just on here to....S.Hock!
I do have flowerhorns and sunfish,
Wow, not sure how this thread has got to this!

....and yet you go and stick your unwanted nose into our thread, lol.

Just for the record, I believe you have fish in your tanks. Unbelievable, lol.

Guys, don't worry too much about Mr Hock, I've looked through his posting history and the guy likes nothing better than a verbal punch up, some of it's quite funny actually.

This guy has a load of mates in the Japanese jungle and apparently they all have a good laugh at us on the forum when he tells them some of the stuff that he sees on here! Yes, it's all there in his history if anyone cares to look.

I think the clue to his objectives on this forum are in his name. He's just on here to....S.Hock!
You are right I have flowernhorn and soon hock so. Where I come from we don't tell others what they should do with what is theirs. In America everyone wants to tell everyone what to do. That's why this country is filled with death. And yes I'm here to slang Hock to all the lonely women whose husbands are away.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I guess most of us over here just like to think of animals as more than property.
Keep doing what you’re doing…here in America we believe in personal freedoms like that.
Esox, keep doing the right thing (and you may want to get a goldfish tank up and running soon - just a feeling lol)

soon hock

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2011
in the water
I guess most of us over here just like to think of animals as more than property.
Keep doing what you’re doing…here in America we believe in personal freedoms like that.
Esox, keep doing the right thing (and you may want to get a goldfish tank up and running soon - just a feeling lol)
Freedom in America that's a joke. Free to do what they tell you to do.

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Beware! Could get nasty at times. BTW it's good they got a great home.
Post pics of the bala S.

LOL my large squeakers are patsies that get banged around by my oscar (sometimes against the glass) and sometimes by one of my acaras and parrots. They get nicked and peeled in spots.

My rainbow cichlid Pepper actually ran my featherfins around but has long since lost interest.

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store