Apr 27, 2018
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Looking to possibly sell my Achara Catfish, roughly 13-15" long. Eating market shrimp and super friendly but a bit shy. This is a great fish for anyone who wants semi monster catfish without the threat of it eating your other fish. He lives with multiple fish half his size with no issues. No damage or scales missing to him, only selling to open up more space for growouts.

$100 firm

Will consider trades for smaller tanks or equipment that is of equal value as it is, not what you bought it at. Will also possibly consider trades for a peacock bass if you have one I'm interested in.

Due to size and my distance from an airport theres no shipping on him. Can meet up within 20 miles for an extra $25 for time and gas.

Leave your number if you'd like me to get in contact with you or DM me with your offer.

Bichir in background is 7" for scale.
achara 1.jpg

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
ttt for ya!

i’m curious what his replacement is ?

• Haha
Reactions: Blakewater

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
ttt for ya!

i’m curious what his replacement is ?
Thank bro! I just have too many growout bass that'll be needing the nitrate room haha. Waiting to move up are 3 Intermedia, the Rio Suriname Temensis, and my new Brokopondo from Wes. God knows Ill probably buy something else eventually too lol

Reactions: dr exum

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store