Male vs. Female Communication

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
OMG That's so true. My ex would always be like "I can't beleive she is wearing that" or "I hate them ear rings", lol. Not all women are liek this, but there is an overwhelming majority, lol.

Hell guys could care less what each other wear, besides pants and boxers. My GF and ex could change close with their best friend right beside them. The hell if I am going to strip down and change my clothes anywhere near my Best friend, lol.

rmorse

Gr8 Stalker
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
Great Mills, Maryland
packer43064;2995608; said:
OMG That's so true. My ex would always be like "I can't beleive she is wearing that" or "I hate them ear rings", lol. Not all women are liek this, but there is an overwhelming majority, lol.

Hell guys could care less what each other wear, besides pants and boxers. My GF and ex could change close with their best friend right beside them. The hell if I am going to strip down and change my clothes anywhere near my Best friend, lol.

Give you a giant gummy bear for your boxers...

Natural_Born_Killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2008
Netherlands
packer43064;2995608; said:

No, I think all women think like this, just not all of us are either as vocal or actually admit it.

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Natural_Born_Killer;2995620; said:
No, I think all women think like this, just not all of us are either as vocal or actually admit it.
Oh your a girl, lol. It's hard to tell with names like natural born killer, lol. I can never tell on here.:nilly:

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
"Women are from Omicron Persei 7, men are from Omicron Persei 9" - Ndnd from Futurama heh

Homer remarks, "We're so different! It's like you're from Venus..." Marge replies, "And you're from Mars." To which Homer responds, "Oh yeah, give me the one with all the monsters!" heh

Natural_Born_Killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2008
Netherlands
packer43064;2995628; said:
Oh your a girl, lol. It's hard to tell with names like natural born killer, lol. I can never tell on here.:nilly:
Yeah, I can see that now but its too late to change it to am more female specific name.

Its not a reflection of personality btw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store