Massivore as a staple?

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
If your krill lasts longer than 4-6 minutes you may be overfeeding and should consult an expert.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I've had infertility issues with massivore. A Texas was shooting blanks for over a year, until I switched him to a natural krill pellet. Now he's fertile again

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
too funny!

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
I've had infertility issues with massivore. A Texas was shooting blanks for over a year, until I switched him to a natural krill pellet. Now he's fertile again

Years ago Armac had a pair of dovii that were not producing fry. Fed 100% on Massivore. He changed up his feedings and cut back and got fry. I'll see if I can find the post.

It wasn't fully the fault of the Massivore, his fish were very overweight and by slimming them down it increased their fertility (which is true for humans as well).

Not sure if this is the thread or not-
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?214535-11-month-Ken-Davis-Dovi

Torchia32

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
California
Years ago Armac had a pair of dovii that were not producing fry. Fed 100% on Massivore. He changed up his feedings and cut back and got fry. I'll see if I can find the post.

It wasn't fully the fault of the Massivore, his fish were very overweight and by slimming them down it increased their fertility (which is true for humans as well).

Not sure if this is the thread or not-
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?214535-11-month-Ken-Davis-Dovi
Wow that is interesting. Maybe Massivore as a staple is not the best decision

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
My big Umbee loves NLS carnivore. There version of massivore.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store