Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Proteus;2406019; said:
I would have returned it as I am not into snakes myself

however I do see the other side to it-

if the store permitted it to get loose, its their fault- the snake could have died- a good reasoning why you should have kept it
I doubt a store would permit their stocks to roam around loosely. Even if the snake is not in good health, it still does not justify your action to steal it without permission from the owners. Stealing is dishonesty. Dishonesty is immoral. Regardless of your excuse, at least return the snake and explain properly what happened.

r3d

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 5, 2008
[|x_O|]
lol amazing luck :D

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
jason longboard;2406216; said:
Sorry dude but I dont think it was the right thing to do.I tried my butt off to catch a house gecko in petco once so I could help them out.One or two ppl their might be neglectful but their may be others that have been worried about it and hoping its ok.I just think for one it never left their store so its still theirs and in their inventory,also that weather you believe in God,karma,budda or whatever,life has a way of slappin the crap out of you later on for certain things.I try real hard to keep things honest and ppl know they can count on me for that,its been very worth earning that level of trust.Anyways,not bashing you as you know me better,but it just wasnt the right thing to do.Hope it becomes a good healthy snake though,I guess you could name it sticky fingers.
Well explained.:thumbsup:

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
We don't debate stealing at MFK. Neither do we do polls about it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store