Mbu Keepers Post up!

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
Long time lurker, finally joined, hopefully the members here are humane towards Noobs

Snoop Dogg

Have watched this guy at the LFS for almost a year now just sitting in the 30g square/breeder and finally decided to take him home.
Well looks like we'll have a new top poster on mfk. Glad to see you on here ek

eklikewhoa

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2012
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Well looks like we'll have a new top poster on mfk. Glad to see you on here ek
LoL, I've been trolling this site as long as the other one but I can't seem to remember my login so I started a new one. I don't think I will be posting much cause I am no MFKeeper nor have much to offer in terms of that. Just lurking and seeing what info I can soak up.

Thanks and glad to see some familiar peeps from the H!

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
LoL, I've been trolling this site as long as the other one but I can't seem to remember my login so I started a new one. I don't think I will be posting much cause I am no MFKeeper nor have much to offer in terms of that. Just lurking and seeing what info I can soak up.

Thanks and glad to see some familiar peeps from the H!
We cant all keep those wimpy little feeders lol. Seriously though we have african and shrimp keepers on here too

eklikewhoa

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2012
Nha Trang, Vietnam
talk about all aspects of the hobby in one place. I usually go to specific forums to find info or post up... shrimp forum for shrimp, planted for planted etc. HFB is probably the only one that is different for me.

I don't think I want to post up about my whimpy lil fish... they are in no match for some of these tanks and fish I've been seeing in the threads.

yama

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
nashville
Most Impressive Puffer Kevin. Here is a younger pic of Admiral Bu before his un timely death!362.JPG

362.JPG

slapaho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
aruba
thanks yeah i read they dont do that at all, my big one certainly does not, so when i seen him do this i ran for the camera, one of my all time favorite pics now lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store