Mbu Keepers Post up!

slapaho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
aruba
what casuse the fish to get hemroids???? just checked him out today looks like a little piece of his intestine coming out, f@%# last fish of mine that had that diddnt make it, that was years ago, any ideas??? what it is how to treat????? need to know asap

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
what casuse the fish to get hemroids???? just checked him out today looks like a little piece of his intestine coming out, f@%# last fish of mine that had that diddnt make it, that was years ago, any ideas??? what it is how to treat????? need to know asap
It sounds like a prolapse. You just need to treat with salt so no infection occurs and it should retract and heal

slapaho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
aruba
phew i was suer worried, last time taht happened to a fish of mine it diddnt make it, this was years ago though when i was younger and diddnt know much about disease or fish illness so i diddnt know what to make of it at the time.................

btw what is prolapse???? tried to look it up on the mfk freshwater disease guide with no luck, what causes it??? what can i do to prevent it in the future????

slapaho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
aruba
any particular reason this happens???? in fish, over feeding, not enough nutrition, or just really bad constipation??? will it happen more often now that he had it for the first time in his life???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store