MFK fantasy football

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
If I can make it to the championship, I will have a very well rested, and pissed off Ezekiel Elliot coming back that week...
If week 14 was a playoff week the season would have been a waste for me. Every starter has a nightmare matchup

MattyV55

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2016
Kingston MA
Is points not the tie breaker like it is in every other league? How is someone with less points and the same record ahead of me?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Every league i am in goes by head to head record. Me and you play you beat me but i have more points and our record is the same your ahead of me in the standings since you beat me

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Good luck everyone. Playoffs next week. Looks like someone with a winning record wont make it.

Screenshot_20171207-192754.png

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Good luck everyone. Playoffs next week. Looks like someone with a winning record wont make it.

View attachment 1288300
Lol, it will probably be me. My team was pretty awesome earlier in the season, but my running game was pretty much based on Ezekiel Elliot, then I was heavily stocked in the Patriots, and I rounded out my receivers with the Packers. Lol. Patriots have been doing pretty awful, Ezekiel Elliot had to serve his BS suspension, and Aaron Rodgers broke his collar bone. Pretty lousy luck for my team, but, it was fun playin with all you guys!

I might have some strokes of luck if I can make it to and past the first round of the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers might be back, Ezekiel Elliot should be eligible for the championship game (if I make it) and I still have Russel Wilson to take Tom Brady’s spot at QB. Fingers are crossed!!!

Good luck to all!!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Lol, it will probably be me. My team was pretty awesome earlier in the season, but my running game was pretty much based on Ezekiel Elliot, then I was heavily stocked in the Patriots, and I rounded out my receivers with the Packers. Lol. Patriots have been doing pretty awful, Ezekiel Elliot had to serve his BS suspension, and Aaron Rodgers broke his collar bone. Pretty lousy luck for my team, but, it was fun playin with all you guys!

I might have some strokes of luck if I can make it to and past the first round of the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers might be back, Ezekiel Elliot should be eligible for the championship game (if I make it) and I still have Russel Wilson to take Tom Brady’s spot at QB. Fingers are crossed!!!

Good luck to all!!!

Yeah that is prettt bad luck man. The NFL screwed zeke man.

I gotta agree tho injuries this yr are ridiculous. This should make u feel better. In another league (7ish yrs going 110 buy in) i lost david johnson, eifert, watson, carson, dalvin cook, and to makr matters worse i made the playoffs but lose kamara ladt night in the 1st game of the playoff.....CURSED

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Still a bit confused. I am 1-1 against B’s Ballerz and I have more points. How is he ahead of me?
Dont know man thats the standard nfl.com default setting. It must revert to a strength of schedule wins. But we can send them an email and see what they say after tonights games.

If you want send them an email include oyr league id. I wont be able to do it tonight

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store