MFK fantasy football

MattyV55

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2016
Kingston MA
I think I figured it out. It’s combined winning percentage against all the teams who are tied so you can technically be below someone you’ve beaten. Looked it up.

Reactions: jaws7777

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Figures, the first week I start Russel Wilson he does horrible. He has been above 20 points, sometimes 30, for six out of the last seven games. Now, he’ll be lucky to break 12 points today. Just my luck. Lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I think I figured it out. It’s combined winning percentage against all the teams who are tied so you can technically be below someone you’ve beaten. Looked it up.
So ots nasically a strength of schedule winnings thing...never knew that.

Figures, the first week I start Russel Wilson he does horrible. He has been above 20 points, sometimes 30, for six out of the last seven games. Now, he’ll be lucky to break 12 points today. Just my luck. Lol
Hes just a machine in the 4th quarter my lord. In another lwague i had the jags def...thanks to wilsons last td i may lose the 1st round of the playoffs...joy joy lol

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
2nd most points and didnt make the playoffs.
I’m with you on not fully understanding the rankings. I made 4th place, but I feel like I shouldn’t have. I’d give you my spot if I could since my team has gone to crap towards the end of the season. My only hope right now is that Aaron Rodgers is able to come back this week and is on fire to Davante Adams and Randall Cobb when he does. And, if Tom Brady could stop sucking and get some receptions to Amendola, Cooks and Gronkowski, that would help a lot too. Basically, for me to have a chance in the first round of the playoffs, all my players need to have unusually good games, and I need all of Jaws’ players to have unusually bad games. If by some miracle I make it past the first playoff round, then I will have Ezekiel Elliot back next week and he will probably jump my score up 20-30 points all on his own. Lol, I can dream.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Congrats to everyone who made the playoffs. Sucks for those that came close but those are the breaks.
MattyV55 MattyV55 look at this 10 team league. I came in 3rd got waxed 1st round of the playoffs because kamara got hurt on the 1st drive and gave me a dud. Had the most points in the league too but what can ya do lol
Screenshot_20171212-182717.png

1st and 2nd place were actually on the lower end of the league in terms of scoring but happened to outscore there opponents each week. Fish Tank Travis Fish Tank Travis no need to feel guilty u deserve the spot you won more games agains teams with wonning records.

The season doesnt matter at this point. We're starting with a clean slate everyone is 0-0.

Was fun hope everyone does it again next year and hopefully we can get 2 more players. 10 teams is more competative.

MattyV55

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2016
Kingston MA
Haha yeah I hear ya! Oh well. I have a league that I am commissioner of and it’s $250 per team and I am in the final four so hopefully I can win that one

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Haha yeah I hear ya! Oh well. I have a league that I am commissioner of and it’s $250 per team and I am in the final four so hopefully I can win that one
Day-um! That’s a pretty hefty buy in. Best of luck in that league! What fish or tank are you going to buy if you win? Lol

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Well, I got my wish to have Aaron Rodgers back on the field this weekend. Hopefully he hits his receivers for some record scores to give me a chance in the first round. Lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store