MFK Promotion Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Just letting everyone here know how proud we are to work in affiliation with MonsterFishKeepers. It has been a great experience learning and sharing information with people, not to mention seeing how other people keep 'Huge' fish.

This week we received a number of MFK Bracelets and Tank Decals, thanks to Neoprodigy for that. We have decided these will be a great tool to get the word out about MFK.

I am pleased to announce, that with each order we fulfill to ANY customer, we will be placing a bracelet and an MFK tank/car decals inside each box.

Since we sell alot of monster fish, hopefully this will attract some of our 'non-MFK' customers to joining this great website! I think alot of people don't use this site, because they don't know it exists. Word of mouth travels fast!

Thanks to all!

-Miles

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
In the future we hope to do other promotions, contests, and raffles to further better MFK.

As a second part to this thread, Let's talk about a 'Raffle' fish. Depending on how Neo would like things done, we are going to try to make it an 'optional' raffle, just like the recent one. People will be able to choose which prize they want, to better accomodate them depending on what type of tank setup they have at home.

If anyone has suggestions of Rare and Exotic fish out of PERU that they would like to see raffled, post it here. I will give a short list of what is available, and you can also look at the 'Species List' at the XoticAquatix.com website. Any choice I will try to get at the largest available size, but perhaps if people would prefer 'schools' at a medium size (ornate pims), then it is likely doable.

Heres some choices: (off the top of my head)
Tigrinus Cat
Flash Juruense Cat
Lince Cat
Ornate Pims
Achara Cats
P. Niger
'Trachy Trachy'
Electric Eel (XL)
Swamp Eel (XL)
S.A. Lungfish (XL)
Stingrays (Many choices)
Flash Zebra Knife
Black Ghost Knife (XL)
Elephant-Nose Knife
White Knife
Leaf Fish
Rainbow Wolf
Wild Oscars
Cincta Pike Cichlids
Red-Neck Severums
Royal Pleco (XL)
Any XL Rare Pleco
Yellow-Tail Barracuda
Sabre-Tooth Tetra

Anyone have suggestions, just let us know!

Miles

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
hehe....you probably already know my vote but i'll go for it anyway.....a couple Cincta pikes would be PIMP! Or a group of those vampire tetras! Saucy!!

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
fishnthings said:
i dont know what this is at your site but its cool. http://xoticaquatix.com/loric1.jpg
i like the bolt cat also
That's actually a sand sifting pleco I believe it's the loricaria Paracus. It's happy grazing for worms and stuff in your sand. It's a great fish to move the detritus off of the bottom.

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
Waldo said:
That's actually a sand sifting pleco I believe it's the loricaria Paracus. It's happy grazing for worms and stuff in your sand. It's a great fish to move the detritus off of the bottom.
do you guys have any? how much are they, they look bad @ss and ive never seen them

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
im will need rays and tigs soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store