MFK tattoo?? anyone?

cepon3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
The United States Of America
Hmm. I will ask you would you die without mfk?.. usually people get tattoos for reasons that go far beyond "look at the pretty picture" or atleast mine do anyway. I meen I like the site and were all good people but its not like I gave birth to the site or I'm married to it.. I really think the only person to get mfk ink should be li..

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
actually I am pretty sure there is a girl (young lady) on here that has the M on the back of her neck...

I dunno MFK is kinda like a hobby or lifestyle so I can kind of see getting the logo tattooed if are serious about fish keeping... MFK might not be around forever (who am I kidding MKF 4 life!!!) but fish keeping will be so if you are seriously down with it then go for it. For who ever was talking about BK, if your life is all about eating burgers then go for it, they might even let you be in a commercial with the King...

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
BushFishRox;4027979; said:
actually I am pretty sure there is a girl (young lady) on here that has the M on the back of her neck...

she got banned already bro.

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
I think fish art is a better indication of your hobby then a forum logo. If you like this website to the point that branding its logo on your body seems like a good idea, then go for it. Kind of weird, though.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
the animal guy;4028743; said:
she got banned already bro.
what she got banned for getting the tat??? ha ha now she must feel like a loser, that wasnt very nice Li :ROFL:

Nate77

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Manheim PA
BushFishRox;4027979; said:
MFK might not be around forever (who am I kidding MKF 4 life!!!) .
I have a feeling i know some names that have said that and they ain't around no more.

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
Some guy said he will brand himself if you send him a key chain

so someone got banned for te monster M

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Nate77;4031974; said:
I have a feeling i know some names that have said that and they ain't around no more.
ha ha fixed my sig, I guess it got recoded and one of the under lines was started too soon.

what are you saying that they got banned or just stopped posting? because I have had it in my sig for years and never been asked to remove it. Also I have stopped posting for a while because it was the same questions being asked and trolls (or dumb kids) posting so I took a break.

I have the MFK decal on my tank so I will always be MFK 4 Life!

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
I doubt that person was banned because of the tattoo.

Chicklette

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
No MKF tatoo here but I have a bird with iti's wings spread on my back. I would not get a MKF tatoo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store