MFK tattoo?? anyone?

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
All this tattoo talk makes me want to go get some more work done. I had this idea for pinchy the lobster from the simpsons. Anybody get the reference? it would be a tribute piece for my daughter who is a cancer survivor, diagnosed at age 1. Only problem is now she's 4 and doesn't want me calling her pinchy. Maybe I'll switch the design to something else fish related...

pinchyidea.jpg

pinchyidea.jpg

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
Loving the mockup, dxdx! I'll see about putting together some sample images, Dani. My worry about using the MFK logo in any designs that I make is, well, I can't sell the designs without infringing on ]V[FK's intellectual property!! That won't stop a true fish lover from getting a piece done of their favorite tank buddy, but board's/admins' copyright is something that should be respected.

godog427

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Cranston, R.I.
my tattoo artist has drawn up my tshovelnose sofar and is in the works of drawing up a silver arowana also, i wanted to work the mfk logo in somewhere. like maybe have the fish going after the logo like a bait fish. i will definitely post when complete!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store